Saturday, April 3, 2010

and the winners are...

here you all are, sitting in my dish!

and the winners - Moira and Amy

Sorry for not posting this morning everyone - I ended up having to work at the flower farm today. Thanks for all your entries, some very interesting facts there indeed! And it's lovely to learn a little more about you guys too, even if it is just your favourite animals :)
I have just drawn the two winners - they are Moira and Amy (Stickers & Stuff) Congrats ladies! I'll be in touch to grab your details. Sorry everyone else, I wish I could give you all a little something... but don't fret, I'll do another giveaway soon!
I hope you all have really fab Easter breaks, whoopee the Easter Bunny comes tonight!!

2 comments:

Stickers and Stuff said...

Yahhhhoooo, most totally excited, thank you thank you.

Moira Millman said...

Wow! that's great Bee, thanks so much:)