Saturday, May 15, 2010

out my window

Here's what yesterday morning looked like - in fact every morning this week! Cloud covering the top of the ridge and the autumn colours are starting to put on a bit of a show.


Here's what it looks like in spring - green and lush and lots of pretty flowers.

Happy weekend! Do you have anything nice planned? I'm looking forward to a lovely lunch at my dad's place today - my little brother is a very talented cook and he's cooking us up a yummy Indonesian feast, can't wait! Thought I'd share a little piece of my place with you all today. This is the view out my lounge room window... we are so lucky, I still feel like I'm on holiday when I have the time to sit with a nice cuppa and gaze out :) Enjoy your weekends everyone!

1 comment:

IDREWTHIS said...

wow green and gorgeous!! x