Thursday, May 13, 2010

what's cookin?



Hello! How is your week shaping up? I hope you are having a good one :) Wow it's been so chilly here this week. Autumn has finally decided to arrive properly! Up here in the hills it's been magical with mist and low clouds hanging round all day and the rain dripping off the beautifully coloured autumn foliage. I love it! Anyway I thought I'd share my new Super Food Ideas illo with you today... an article about pressure cookers vs. slow cookers. Have a lovely Thursday!

1 comment:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Ahhh this is fabulous! Hubby & I have been talking of getting a slow cooker, this is yet another sign, we must do it!
thanks so much for your lovely comments on my post. I felt a little nervous once I'd put it out there for all to see, but the responses have been very touching x