Monday, May 16, 2011

Twiggy turns eight


I don't think I've introduced you all to our lovely greyhound... meet Twiggy! She recently had her 8th birthday. Here she is chowing down on a yummy birthday dinner - chicken leg mmm! I got Twigs when she was just 8 weeks old. She was a rescue, her litter was unwanted and would have been put to sleep if they hadn't been adopted. Twigs has a pretty big personality - don't let those refined, elegant looks deceive you - this puppy is completely cheeky and boisterous! But mostly very well behaved :) It will be interesting to see how she reacts when bubs arrives (any day now!). I think she'll be a good four-legged, furry, 'big sister'!

11 comments:

Shayla said...

I really love Grey Hounds...their size is intriguing to me. Happy Birthday to her...glad you saved her from being put asleep.

Tamara Henderson said...

Happy Birthday to Twiggy! I'm sure her and little bub will get along great!

Unknown said...

lovely!
Hope Twigs gets on great with the new baby :0))

The Happy Whisk said...

Yummy treat. We got your dog, Wiggy, at the pound. She's great fun. Glad to read you rescued your dog. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Happy Brithday beautiful girl!

Nina Seven N7 said...

what a cutie! and i love her name, so perfect with those long legs!

Moira Millman said...

She's adorable Bee! I agree, fab name too! I'm sure her and your new baby will be great friends:) best of luck with the new arrival, looking forward to hearing your news...x

Sjan Weijers said...

awwww she's sweet :) And fabulous new work by the way!

Amy C said...

oh my gosh, I love twiggy!
She is completely adorable.

Shirley said...

Hi Twiggy! You are SO cute! Good to meet you. Hi Bee..I'm back and painted today..it feels good to be illustrating again. Hope you are doing well and is bub here yet? Wishing you all the best!!! hugs!

Julissa Mora said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Twiggy! Such a cute greyhound. I'm sure Twiggy and Elora will be best buds ;)
xo.
Julissa