Thursday, June 9, 2011

bunny



Howdy! Thank you all so much for the congrats on Elora - you all rock! She is doing really well, being a little dream baby, I'm a very lucky mum :) I starting making this ragdoll rabbit for Elora on the day I went into labour, so it's been sitting around half-done for a few weeks. But I finally got around to finishing the little dude this week. I bought the pattern here, but modified the ears a bit :) Yay, little bunny is ready for cuddles now! Hope you are all doing great! xoxo

6 comments:

IDREWTHIS said...

aaw he is gorgeous got tons of character...whats his name?? x x x

Unknown said...

beautiful bunny-love the material-so clever you!!

Unknown said...

Bunny is just adorable. I am sure Elora will love him to bits!

Tamara Henderson said...

Cute bunny!! I love the pattern you used!

cupcakecastles said...

gorgeous blog, just love your designs and the bunnies x

liz x

Julissa Mora said...

Oh, that is just so sweet Bee! I'm sure she is going to love it & cherish it especially when she's older. :)