Thursday, October 6, 2011

you're invited...

 Come on down for a drink and a hello!
A sneaky peek at my work

...to a group exhibition I'm taking part in! Opening night is Sat 15th Oct from 6:30pm til late. If you're around Melbourne town it'd be rad to see you :) I'll be there only briefly between about 8pm and 9:30pm... gotta duck out between feeding bub! All details on invite above. Come on down for a bevvy and a chat and have a little squiz at some ace work by 8 emerging Melbourne artists yay! Have a rad Thursday everyone :D

9 comments:

FRIZZ said...

stopped by to say HI!
Love your style!!

Eric Barclay said...

Awesome, Bee! Love the style and the palette. If it wasn't for the Pacific Ocean I would so be there.

Nina Seven said...

how exciting, Bee! your work for this looks fab!

IDREWTHIS said...

Lovely Bee I was only thinking of you yesterday, went into a card shop in brighton and there smiling at me were your age cards :) CHING I thought I know the lovely chick behind them!!
thanks for the feedback on my design too just what I needed x x x

Tamara Henderson said...

Love sneak peak! I can't wait to see more!

Brad said...

beeeee! it was a pleasant surprise to see your comments, thanks so much for stopping by. this show looks fantastic! your colors and designs are always top notch, i wish i could be there, have a great time!!

Shirley said...

OH, how wonderful, Bee!!! Your illustrations look fantastic from the peek that we get to see..wishing you lots of luck and fun at your exhibition!

Julissa Mora said...

Hi Bee! Oh wow, I'm loving this new style of girls - they're so trendy looking! Best of luck at the show!

The Ink House said...

Jason says you should make a large print of the cropped image of your 3 illos (that image you posted). He thinks it looks rad and wanted me to pass it on :D